Thursday 4 March 2010

Challenge #36.........'One for the girls'

Good morning everyone.
Thank you so much to all who entered Nicki's fabulous sketch and baby theme challenge last week.

This week it's my turn (Sue) to host the challenge and I have drawn up a sketch and theme for you all and my theme this week is

'ONE FOR THE GIRLS'

This can be any type of creation as long as it is for a woman/young girl/girly/etc
You can flip the sketch and add emebllishments as you wish .

Now then,do we have a treat for you.The gorgeous and very talented Paula from Pollycraft is sponsoring us again this week



Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and Paula has very kindly given all the DT an image of their choice to work with (thank you  Paula)
ALSO.....Paula has a super duper prize to give away to one lucky winner of this challenge.

A complete set of digi Sweet Dreams Springtime Retro  Images.


These are absolutely gorgeous and a joy to colour.
These have just been released in the pollycraft shop

So do pop along to Pollycraft and have a browse in the shop and the gallery,maybe you will find an image for this weeks challenge........Also.... Paula has very kindly offered all

MAWTT READERS A 10% DISCOUNT OFF THEIR ENTIRE ORDER

so come on girls pop over to Pollycraft and treat yourself, ya know ya want to:)
The offer applies until 12th march...so hurry.

 The MAWTT DT girls have been very busy and I have a selection of  amazing creations to share with you
Paula has also kindly made us a card

Paula


Sue(Me)


Hazel


Nicki


Heidi


Clare C


Clare W


We look forward to visiting your blogs and viewing your creations,You have until 8pm on Wednessday10th March to enter

Love from Susie Sunshine & The MAWTT DT girls.
xx

26 comments:

mueppi said...

Great sketch and theme and I love all DT-cards
my card
Hugs Gisela

Gina said...

Hi, love the sketch, hope this fits the bill
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-for-girls.html
love as always Gina x x x

Anne H. said...

Great sketch and lovely cards from the DT!
HERE is my card.
Anne :)

Annie said...

my gorjuss girly card is here
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Hi lovely sketch and gorgeous cards for the DT
Here's Mine
Christine x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

heres my
card
.
Great sketch and lovely cards.x

Deonna B said...

I have a card. You can see it on my blog at
http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com/ This challenge was a lot of fun

Chrissie said...

Ooh, I love Pollycraft!
My card is here

Chrissie

The twins mum said...

Love the sketch. Hope you like what I did with it
Maree
x
Here's mine!

Debs said...

Fab DT cards..love the sketch..you can find mine here ...Debs x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Hi
My firts time entering this challenge. I hope my card is ok. The DT cards are great and I love Pollycraft designs!

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
gorgeous challenge and dt work again
here's mine
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Desiréé said...

Nice work from the DT's :-)
My entry...

Claire said...

Thanks for the great sketch!! Here is my card!!
Thanks for looking!!
Claire xx

Jayne Hayward said...

What lovely DT cards and love the Digi Stamps up for grabs. here's my entry



Jayne xx

Clare Brown said...

great sketch this week and fabulous cards from the dt team

here's my entry

hugs Clare x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yu always have such great sketches and themes. Lovely DT cards and Here is my card Marianne x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!
Here is my card

Kimmie said...

Hello everyone.

I've create one card for this challenge.

Come to visit my blog here

I really liked to create this.

XXX Kim

Daisychain said...

Beautiful creations again ladies. What a great sketch to play with, I hope you like what I did with it. You can find my entry here

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2010/03/mothers-day-set.html

Tami said...

Thanks for the great sketch. Here is mine

http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/03/girly-easter-card.html

Linda said...

Super sketch and such beautiful cards by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!

Here’s my card.

Christine said...

Great projects from the DT. Here's a link to my card.

Blessings,
Christine

Unknown said...

Great Sketch girls, hope I managed to adjust it correctly for the A4 sized card..square are much easier to manage...my card is here, hugs Avril xxx

eule said...

here is my card

http://eule-euleskreativwerkstatt.blogspot.com/2010/03/moving-along-with-times-36.html

yvonne

Susie Little said...

Here is mine, I know Im late!xx

Susie xx